YOUR WORK MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
Successful companies realise that the management and execution of work is fundamental to their success.
The challenge for many is that Work Management and execution within organisations is complex whilst appearing simple. Many people, processes and systems have to work together to make it effective. Underperformance in any one area compromises the whole.
Using a tried and tested Work Management Assessment Framework, SRCN look holistically at how organisations are managing and executing work to identify areas not operating as effectively as they should be. (You can read more about our approach here.)
We then provide practical actions for each individual area to improve the overall outcome of the Work Management Process.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
We specialise in creating and improving work management systems and processes. We help organisations manage and execute their work with maximum efficiency, freeing up the resources they need to focus on the bigger picture. We help them achieve your goals by looking at:
Work Management Process
- The processes may be right, but are people following them?
- Some may know what the process means - but does everyone?
- Does everyone understand their role in achieving the organisation's goals?
- Does everyone feel empowered to deliver to their maximum potential?
- Does the current organisational structure allow you to achieve your goals?
- Are there gaps in the management structure?
Training, Comms, Support
- Do the people within the organisation have the knowledge and support they need to do what is being asked of them?
- Does the training programme align with the business goals?